Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Headache Clinic takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- “The Headache Clinic” is a business in the health services industry that operates with headache related diagnosis and treatment in South Africa.
- We try to attend to every paying patient within 1 (one) business day.
- The Headache clinic shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of patients.
- The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
- The POPI Act of 2003 may be downloaded from: http://www.justice.gov.za/inforeg/docs/InfoRegSA-POPIA-act2013-004.pdf
- Payment Options Accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the The Headache Clinic account, the details of which will be provided on request
- Card Acquiring and Security
- Card transactions will be acquired for The Headache Clinic via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Patient and Customer Details Separate from Card Details
- Customer details will be stored by The Headache Clinic separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transacting currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa.
- Transacting currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- The Headache Clinic takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Headache Clinic chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, South Africa.
- The Headache clinic may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company Information
- This website is run by Dr E J Shevel Incorporated. based in South Africa trading as The Headache Clinic and with registration number 1983/012004/21 and Directors Dr Elliot Shevel.
- The Headache Clinic Contact Details
- Company Physical Address:
- 45 Empire Road, Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa